Part-Time/ Fulltime Position
Finch Technologies is looking for a Business Developer to grow with the business. Until now, we have been able to get new business clients on the back of a strong product and the company’s reputation in the fintech industry. We are looking to replicate the sales process and bring in talented people to help the business grow.
The Business Developer will be tasked to source leads and make sales happen for Finch Technologies business solutions. The Business Developer will have sales targets to hit and budgets to manage. As a company, we believe in selling solutions instead of products, as such the Business Developer will need to work closely with the client to find the ideal solution for their needs.
Lead Generation – Building out a pipeline of suitable businesses that could use a Finch Technologies Solution.
Account Management – Taking ownership of a range of larger and more strategic clients.
- Targets – Realising revenue and margin targets and maximising sales opportunities through connecting client needs with Finch Technologies solutions. Drive to achieve revenue and margin targets and exploit opportunities, whilst displaying notable client service orientation.
- Client Retention – Minimising churn and maximising retention as well as uncovering sales opportunities in assigned accounts.
- Ecosystem Development – Building enduring relationships and displaying an understanding of the client industry, business environment, and strategy to identify current and future opportunities for Finch Technologies
- Processes – Creating and implementing sales tools and methodology to effectively manage accounts, opportunities, pipelines and forecast.
- Drive to achieve revenue and margin targets and exploit opportunities, whilst displaying notable client service orientation.
- Sales Background
- Sales Solutions Skills
- Software Pricing Experience
Not for you? How about something else?
Chief Technology Officer
Culture and not the type that comes in your kombucha.
Working with balance
We work hard, but value life outside the office too. Get your work done, have a good time while doing. Balance is key
Working Hours and Place
There are no ‘fixed’ work hours, but a certain level of output is expected. We believe in being in the office for collaborative work, but team members can hunker down at home or a coffee shop for focus.
We believe in facilitating internal growth before looking to hire externally. If we’re doing this correctly, you should be interviewing for your junior within a year or two.
As a small team, you often have a finger in a few different pies. That means everyone is aware what everyone else is working on. We have weekly team catch-up’s which keep everyone in the loop
We’re chilled out people. We don’t take ourselves too seriously. On a typical day, there’s music going in the office and we sit around a coffee table that has some surf mags on it and eat lunch.
Getting it done
We pride ourselves on using resources efficiently. As a part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will likely be put out of your comfort zone from time to time. You will be given the opportunity to push yourself and to do more.